Ghost Pepper Miso Hot Sauce from Maine – Damariscotta Damnation
Turn the heat up to 11 with fermented ghost peppers punching up our fermented hot pepper and vinegar base of miso, maple syrup and tastebud tinglers like Sichuan peppercorn and roasted garlic and ginger. Four 🔥🔥🔥🔥 out of five flames of heat means Damariscotta Damnation is not for the timid!
Shake it up and pour it on. You know you want to?
Maine Gravy Damariscotta Damnation Ghost Pepper and Miso Hot Sauce:
Use this Maine fermented ghost pepper enhanced hot sauce on anything you want to add that burning and tingly sensation to. Shake it up and pour it on. You know you want to?
- Fermented organic peppers (fresno, habañero, cayenne, serrano, and/or jalapeño, with ghost peppers and maine sea salt)
- Vinegar (mushroom ale and/or black beer vinegars)
- Roasted organic onion
- Roasted garlic
- Roasted organic ginger
- Maine maple syrup
- Organic Sichuan peppercorn
- Ghost and Carolina reaper pepper powder
- Organic star anise
- Organic farm fresh turmeric
- Organic Maine kelp powder
|Dimensions||7 × 2.1 × 2.1 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.